This 500mm (w) x 1165mm (h) Textured Black Denbigh designer towel rail has a high quality textured black powder coated finish with 25mm square horizontal bars and is supplied pre-filled with heating solution. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied along with the towel rail.
Availability: WC 14th August
£127.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Textured Black Powder Coating|
|Design||Denbigh - Designer Range|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||25 x 25|
|Tube Bar Pattern||5 - 10|
|Fixing Kit||Four point black wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years (Towel Rail) 1 Year (Element) BS EN 442|
|Projection||85 - 95mm|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 500mm (w) by 1165mm (h) Denbigh black towel rail is the perfect upgrade from a standard ladder rail. The larger square profile tubes create a greater surface for heat performace and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. This model would be ideal for medium sized rooms where you want to make a feature of the towel rail."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with a robust, powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.