This 600mm (w) x 800mm (h) Ellipse Black deisgner towel rail has a high quality powder coated textured black finish with 30mm x 15mm horizontal bars for increased surface area and improved heat outputs. The ellipse towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£72.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Black Powder Coating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||30 x 15|
|Tube Bar Pattern||4 - 11|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||2667 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||100-130mm (adjustable brackets)|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||2501 - 3000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 600mm (w) by 800mm (h) Ellipse, textured black towel rail is the perfect upgrade from a standard ladder rail. The larger horizontal tubes create a greater surface for heat performace and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. At 600mm wide the towel rail is suitable for larger towels so they are warm and ready straight out of the shower or bath. This model would be ideal for small rooms where space is a premium"
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with robust powder coated paint finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.