This 500mm (w) x 1165mm (h) Denbigh Chrome deisgner towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with a modern square tube profile for increased surface area and improved heat outputs. The Denbigh towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£92.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Design||Denbigh - Designer Range|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||25 x 25|
|Tube Bar Pattern||5 - 10|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||1353 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||85 - 95mm|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||1001 - 1500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 500mm (w) by 1165mm (h) Denbigh Chrome towel rail is the perfect upgrade from a standard ladder rail. The larger square tube profile create a greater surface for heat performace and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. This model would be ideal for medium sized rooms where you want to make a feature of the towel rail."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.