This 500mm (w) x 900mm (h) Neath Chrome deisgner towel rail is a statement piece of designer heating. With its sweeping bars it is pratical solution while providing a focal point to the room. The Neath towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: WC 14th August
£134.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Design||Anglesey - Designer Range|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||6|
|Tube Bar Pattern||4 - 4 - 10|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||1116 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||1001 - 1500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 500mm (w) by 900mm (h) Neath Chrome towel rail is a statement piece of designer heating. With its sweeping bars it is pratical solution while providing a focal point to the room. This towel rail would be an ideal soultion for larger towels with its larger projection."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.