This 700mm (w) x 1200mm (h) Barmouth Chrome deisgner towel rail is a statement piece of designer heating. With its leaf like appearance it is a pratica solution while providing a focal point to the room. The Barmouth towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£100.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||22|
|Tube Bar Pattern||15 bars|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||1997 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||1501 - 2000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 700mm (w) by 1200mm (h) Barmouth Chrome towel rail is a statement piece of designer heating. With its leaf like appearance and large dimensions it is pratical solution while providing a focal point to the room. This towel rail would be ideal for a medium sized bathroom where you want a unique, designer model."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.