This stunning Polaris 600mm(w) x 1650mm(h) heated towel rail has been cleverly designed to blend beautifully with both contemporary and traditional bathroom suites, thanks to its simple, classic styling and timeless chrome finish. The Polaris towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£218.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||3916 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3501 - 4000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The stunning Polaris 600mm(w) x 1650mm(h) heated towel rail has been cleverly designed to blend beautifully with both contemporary and traditional bathroom suites, thanks to its simple, classic styling and timeless chrome finish."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.