With this Vega 500mm(w) x 1800mm(h) Vega Towel Rail you can create a stunning designer look in your bathroom and enjoy having warm, dry towels when you need them. This sensational model has a sleek, chic design with flat panels and a chrome finish which exudes designer style. The Vega towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£282.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||68 x 12 Horizontal Tubes|
|Tube Bar Pattern||2 - 4 - 4 - 7|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||4608 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||4501 - 5000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"With this Vega 500mm(w) x 1800mm(h) Vega Towel Rail you can create a stunning designer look in your bathroom and enjoy having warm, dry towels when you need them. This sensational model has a sleek, chic design with flat panels and a chrome finish which exudes designer style."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.