This 500mm (w) x 800mm (h) Corwen White Towel Rail Shelf has a double bar arrangement for an outstanding heat output rate and a simple, contemporary design with a clean, white finish, making it the ideal heating option for storing and drying multiple towels. The Corwen Shelf towel rail can be installed on your central heating system only.
Availability: In Stock
£196.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||68 x 12|
|Tube Bar Pattern||6 - 6 - 6 - 6|
|Fixing Kit||Four point wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||4421 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||4001 - 4500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"This 500mm (w) x 800mm (h) Corwen White Towel Rail Shelf has a double bar arrangement for an outstanding heat output rate and a simple, contemporary design with a clean, white finish, making it the ideal heating option for storing and drying multiple towels."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with a robust powder coated paint finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang and store your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.