The Brecon Designer Radiator range is a popular design using an oval tube profile (25mm x 50mm) which compliments a variety of room sets and interior finishes. The matt textured black finish is an ultra-modern stylish design which is new to the market!
Availability: In Stock
£167.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Black Powder Coating|
|Design||Brecon - Designer Radiator|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||25 x 50|
|Tube Bar Pattern||9 Vertical Oval Tubes|
|Fixing Kit||Four point black wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||5008 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||5 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||630mm plus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||5001 - 5500 BTUs|
|Category||Vertical Black Radiators|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The NWT Brecon Black radiator range is a stunnning, modern design which is showcased by the feature vertical oval tubes. The tubes measure 25x50mm creating a large surface area for heat transfer while providing a focal point of the room. The Brecon Black Range is available in multiple sizes in both vertical and horizontal orientation."
- Our range of radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished with a matt textured black powder coating for a robust quality finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.