This 400mm (w) x 1800mm (h) Straight white towel rail has a high quality, white powder coated finish with 19mm straight bars and can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a standalone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£77.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||19mm ( Wall thickness 1.0mm)|
|Tube Bar Pattern||5 - 6 - 7 - 12|
|Fixing Kit||Four point white wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||2770 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||90 - 110 (adjustable brackets)|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||2501 - 3000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with smooth & robust white powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have deisgned the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars (19mm Diameter) for improved heat outputs and spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing.