This Tranmere traditional electric heated towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with 32mm chrome bars and a white multi-column centre. The towel rail is supplied pre-filled with heating solution. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied along with the towel rail.
Availability: In Stock
£258.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome Plating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||8 White Sections (3 Column)|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings & Screws|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years (Towel Rail) 1 Year (Element) BS EN 442|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 635mm (w) by 1000mm (h) Tranmere towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The vertical white columns uprights provide a radiator like finish and heat ouput with the style of a towel rail. The 3 horizontal bars provide ample space for multiple towels to be hung.The Tranmere towel rail would be a feature product in any period property".
- This Electric Traditional Towel Rail can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 5 - 70°c) Electric Element.
We recommend chosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
YES! The towel rail will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrossion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied seperately along with the towel rail so you can choose whether to install this on the left or right handside. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recomend all installtion work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome. The white central columns are finished in a robust white powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have deisgned the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.