The Barkley heated towel rail by NWT Direct will bring luxury and style to your bathroom.Ideal for use in traditional bathrooms, this stylish towel radiator will create an authentic, classic look. It features a stunning polished chrome frame which exudes timeless elegance. The Barkley can be installed on your central heating only.
Availability: In Stock
£293.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Design||Free Standing Traditional|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||32mm|
|Tube Bar Pattern||6 Horizontal Tubes & 2 Curved End Frames|
|Fixing Kit||Chrome Screws|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||1835 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||535mm minus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||1501 - 2000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The free standing Barkley heated towel rail by NWT Direct will bring luxury and style to your bathroom.Ideal for use in traditional bathrooms, this stylish towel radiator will create an authentic, classic look. It features a stunning polished chrome frame which exudes timeless elegance."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials and chrome plated finish of over 50 microns.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.