This Windsor 590mm(w) x 1500mm(h) Towel rail is perfect for creating an authentic, traditional look in your suite, this model has an attractive white radiator insert with column design, surrounded by a polished chrome frame. The designer ball joint corners complete the period look. The Widosr towel rail can be installed on your central heating only.
Availability: In Stock
£343.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||32mm Frame|
|Tube Bar Pattern||Frame + 5 x (3 Column) White Insert|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome screws|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||3014 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||525mm minus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3001 - 3500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"This Windsor 590mm(w) x 1500mm(h) Towel rail is perfect for creating an authentic, traditional look in your suite, this model has an attractive white radiator insert with column design, surrounded by a polished chrome frame."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials and chrome plated finish of over 50 microns.
- This high performing model has an impressive hourly heat output of more than 3,000 BTUs, which will rapidly and reliably heat your towels and the bathroom. Measuring 1500mm x 590mm, this model is an ideal size for a variety of bathrooms. It offers plenty of space for hanging towels, but will not take up too much room in your suite. Its front horizontal bar is conveniently positioned directly in front of the radiator insert to give towels maximum exposure to heat.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.