This Hastings 479mm(w) x 952mm(h) traditional towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The striking white column centres and practical sweeping chrome bar make this a perfect product for period properties. The Hastings towel rail can be installed on a central heating system only.
Availability: In Stock
£208.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White & Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||32mm Frame|
|Tube Bar Pattern||Frame + 4 x (3 Column) White Insert|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome screws|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||1663 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||404mm minus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||1501 - 2000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 479mm (w) by 952mm (h) Hastings towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The vertical white columns uprights provide a radiator like finish and heat ouput with the style of a towel rail. The Hastings towel rail would be a feature product in any period property".
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials, superior chrome plating facilities and the use of robust powder coated finishes.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- The projected sweeping bar is ideal for hanging and drying larger towels while still providing heat to the room.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.