Inject some contemporary chic into your living space whilst keeping it irresistibly warm, with the stunning Avantis vertical radiator. This eye-catching model features a chunky, square profile design for impressive heat outputs.
Availability: In Stock
£176.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||40 x 40|
|Tube Bar Pattern||Square Tube|
|Fixing Kit||4 Point wall fixings plus instructions|
|Output BTUs||2053 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Pipe Centres||400mm + Valve Width|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||2001 - 2500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The Avantis radiator range is a stunnning, modern design which is showcased by the chunky, square vertical tube design. The tubes measure 40x40mm creating a large surface area for heat transfer while providing a focal point of the room"
NOTE: This model can be fitted with optional chrome towel bars (300mm & 400mm widths available)
- Our range of designer radiators are designed in-house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.