The Corwen Anthracite Mirror Radiator is a new design to the market and is already proving to be loved by all. The best quality mirrors mixed with the popular large flat panel profile radiators has created one of the most desirable radiators on the market, at the most competitive prices.
Availability: In Stock
£249.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Anthracite Powder Coating|
|Design||Corwen - Designer Radiator|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||10 x 70|
|Tube Bar Pattern||6 Flat Panels with Central Mirror|
|Fixing Kit||Four point wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||4042 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||610mm plus valve widths|
|Socket Width||1/2" BSP|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3501 - 4000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The Corwen Mirror Anthracite is a sleek designer radiator that goes great in hallways and dining rooms. With this radiator fitted it will create an interesting focal point as well as being highly functional."
- Our range of radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished with a matt anthracite powder coating for a robust quality finish.
- The mirror (150mm Width) is of the best quality glass and has an easy to keep clean finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.