The Corwen Gloss White Radiator is a unique design with large flat panels and rounded edges set this in a market of its own! While looking bold and sharp creating a focal point in any room it also boasts impressive heat outputs in comparison with most conventional radiators.
Availability: WC 10th July
£160.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||60 x 10|
|Tube Bar Pattern||5 Flat Panels|
|Fixing Kit||Four point white wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||3006 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||70 - 80mm (Adjustable Brackets)|
|Pipe Centres||360mm plus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3001 - 3500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The Corwen White range is a sleek modern radiator that comes in both vertical and horizontal models available in 5, 6 or 7 panels. Each panel is 60mm in diameter with a rounded edge to soften the feel and blend seamlessly into a variety of roomsets. The Corwen White Range is available in multiple sizes in both vertical and horizontal orientation."
- Our range of radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished in a robust gloss white Powder coated finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.