Our range of Adax Clea hardened glass, electric panel heaters are contemporary, elegant and slim line and make a feature to any roomset.
- The Adax Clea stylng was rewarded winning a prestigous award in Design excellence in Idustrial Design.
- The product has been designed and manufactured with functionality and the environment in mind. The deisgn provides super efficient heat up times, quickly transfering your room from cold to warm.
- The heaters have a built in automatic day & night temperature reduction which can saves up to 25% in energy on running costs.
- The heater has been designed with a safety cut out feature and a maximum surface temperature of 55 degrees.
- The Adax Clea electric panel heater has a clear (mirror like) finish made from hardened glass.
- The Adax Clea heaters are easy to install supplied with brackets and full instructions. The panel heaters can be hard wired into a fused spur or simply pluged into a wall socket.
Please note: the range of Adax Clea glass heaters must be mounted horizontally and not vertically.
The heaters are IP20 rated and are covered by a 5 year product guarantee.
The Adax Clea heaters are available in 3 different heat outputs (Watts) and 2 different colours (black & white).
Adax Clea Panel Models:
600w (White) – 615mm(w) x 420mm(h)
800w (White) – 730mm(w) x 420mm(h)
1000w (White) – 790mm(w) x 420mm(h)
600w (Black) – 615mm(w) x 420mm(h)
800w (Black) – 730mm(w) x 420mm(h)
1000w (Black) – 790mm(w) x 420mm(h)
Adax Clea Skirting Models:
600w (White) – 905mm(w) x 190mm(h)
800w (White) – 1075mm(w) x 190mm(h)
600w (Black) – 905mm(w) x 190mm(h)
800w (Black) – 1075mm(w) x 190mm(h)
** For the full Adax Clea instruction maual please see the images **
If you wish to have the heater free standing (as pictured above) and not wall mounted we also supply the feet (pair) in 2 sizes:
Adax Feet (Pair) - 420mm high Adax Clea Models
Adax Feet (Pair) - 190mm high Adax Clea Models
These are simply fixed to the back of the panel heater with screws provided.