This 600mm (w) x 1800mm (h) curved towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with 22mm curved bars and can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: WC 26th June
£129.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||22 ( Wall thickness 1.0mm)|
|Tube Bar Pattern||4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 11|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||3479 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||90 - 110 (adjustable brackets)|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3001 - 3500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 600mm (w) by 1800mm (h) Curved Chrome towel rail is the perfect towel rail for larger rooms at nearly 6ft tall and wide enough for even the largest of towels. It is ideal for holding multiple towels and the stresses of family living while still providing an excellent heat source to the room. The curved horizontal tubes create a greater surface for heat performance and also provide a designer looking finish"
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars (22mm Diameter) for improved heat outputs and spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.