With this Vega 500mm(w) x 950mm(h) Vega Towel Rail you can create a stunning designer look in your bathroom and enjoy having warm, dry towels when you need them. This sensational model has a sleek, chic design with flat panels and a chrome finish which exudes designer style. The Vega towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"With this Vega 500mm(w) x 950mm(h) Vega Towel Rail you can create a stunning designer look in your bathroom and enjoy having warm, dry towels when you need them. This sensational model has a sleek, chic design with flat panels and a chrome finish which exudes designer style."
Choosing your Electric Heating Element:
- This Chrome Electric Towel Rail can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 5 - 70°c) Electric Element.
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
Is this Electric Towel Rail Pre-Filled?
YES! The towel rail will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately along with the towel rail so you can choose whether to install this on the left or right hand side. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of chrome designer towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise the surface area for heat output while integrating spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor quality chrome finish and a reduced heat outputs.