This 500mm (w) x 950mm (h) Ruthin Chrome designer towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with flat, designer 60mm horizontal bars for increased surface area and improved heat outputs. The Ruthin towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 500mm (w) by 950mm (h) Ruthin Chrome towel rail is a stylish solution to your bathroom heating needs. The flat, designer 60mm horizontal tubes create a greater surface for heat performance and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. This model would be ideal for small rooms where space is a premium and you want a designer finish"
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.