This 300mm (w) x 1200mm (h) Buckley Chrome designer towel rail is statement piece of designer heating. With its cylindrical, sweeping bars it is practical solution while providing a focal point to the room. The Buckley towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 300mm (w) by 1200mm (h) Buckley Chrome towel rail is a is statement piece of designer heating. With its cylindrical, sweeping bars it is practical solution while providing a focal point to the room. Multiple towels can be stored on this towel rail to handle the strains of family life".
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.