This 500mm (w) x 1200mm (h) Beaumaris Chrome designer towel rail is a statement piece of designer heating. This unique design allows multiple towels to be easily stored. The Beaumaris towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£129.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||22/30x30|
|Tube Bar Pattern||3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||895 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||85-95 on adjustable brackets|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||501 - 1000 BTUs|
|Category||Designer Chrome Towel Rails|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 500mm (w) by 1200mm (h) Beaumaris Chrome towel rail is a statement piece of designer heating. The towel rail can be mounted with the fins pointing to the left or the right so if you have limited access to towels this would be ideal."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.