This 500mm(w) x 350mm(h) Tryfan heated towel rail is a practical yet stylish heating solution for drying and storing multiple towels while still providing a heat source for the room. The Tryfan towel rail can be installed on your central heating system only.
Availability: In Stock
£88.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||32mm (Vertical) 22mm (Horizontal)|
|Tube Bar Pattern||5 Horizontal Tubes|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||750 @ ΔT50|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||501 - 1000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The Tryfan heated towel rail is a practical yet stylish heating solution for drying and storing multiple towels while still providing a heat source for the room"
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hanf and store your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.