This 500mm(w) x 800mm(h) Terra heated towel rail will ensure your towels are warm and dry, and the bathroom is cosy and stylish. Simply stunning by design, the Terra heated towel rail is sleek and elegant, with slim horizontal panels. The Terra towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£130.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||42mm Horizontal Tubes|
|Tube Bar Pattern||2 - 3 - 4|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||1650 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||1501 - 2000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 500mm(w) x 800mm(h) Terra heated towel rail will ensure your towels are warm and dry, and the bathroom is cosy and stylish. Simply stunning by design, the Terra heated towel rail is sleek and elegant, with slim horizontal panels."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.