The Corwen White Electric radiator range allows you to combine the high end finish of a designer radiator with the functionality and ease of use of an electric heater. The Corwen White Electric Radiator range is available in 6 unique vertical sizes. The radiator will arrived pre-filled with solution and your chosen electric heating element.
Availability: In Stock
£169.00 (inc Vat)
|Height (mm)||1250 or 1850|
|Width (mm)||360, 440 or 516|
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Design||Corwen - Designer Radiator|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||60 x 10|
|Tube Bar Pattern||5, 6 or 7 Vertical Flat Panels|
|Fixing Kit||Four point white wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years (Radiator) 1 Year (Element)|
|Projection||70 - 80mm|
|Power Lead Length||900mm + 50mm Stripped Ends|
|IP Rating||IP55 (Single Heat Element) IPX4 (Thermostatic Element)|
"The Corwen White Electric radiator range allows you to combine the high end finish of a designer radiator with the functionality and ease of use of an electric heater. The Corwen White Electric Radiator range is available in 6 unique vertical sizes."
- This White Electric Radiator can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 20 - 70°c) Wall Controller (2hr Boost Function)
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
YES! The radiator will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of designer radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with a robust gloss white powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures for our electric radiator range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each radiator to optimise the volume of vertical bars for heat output.
- All our electric radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome electric radiator with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner steel, have a poor outer finish and a reduced heat output.