The Corwen White Radiator Range is a unique design with large flat panels (60mm x 10mm) and rounded edges that sets this in a market of its own! While looking bold and sharp creating a focal point in any room it also boasts impressive heat outputs in comparison with most conventional radiators. The corwen range has been designed to sit as close to the wall as possible for an unimposing finish.
Availability: WC 21ST AUGUST
£178.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||60 x 10|
|Tube Bar Pattern||6 Flat Horizontal Panels|
|Fixing Kit||Four point white wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||3875 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||70 - 80mm|
|Pipe Centres||Side: 1810mm plus valve widths, Underside: 1780mm|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3501 - 4000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The Corwen White range is a sleek modern radiator that comes in both vertical and horizontal models available in 5, 6 or 7 panels. Each panel is 60mm in diameter with a rounded edge to soften the feel and blend seamlessly into a variety of roomsets.
- Our range of radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished in a robust gloss white Powder coated finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.