This 60mm (w) x 1400mm (h) electric heated towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with 22mm straight horizontal bars and is supplied pre-filled with heating solution. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied along with the towel rail.
Availability: In Stock
£145.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome Plating|
|Design||Straight Horizontal Tubes|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||22 ( Wall thickness 1.0mm)|
|Tube Bar Pattern||4 - 5 - 7 - 10|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome plated wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years (Towel Rail) 1 Year (Element) BS EN 442|
|Projection||90 - 110 (adjustable brackets)|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 600mm (w) by 1400mm (h) Straight Chrome towel rail is a perfect mid-sized towel rail, with multiple spaces for even the largest of towels while still providing an excellent heat source to the room. The sparkling chrome finishes adds a touch of class to any roomset"
- This Chrome Electric Towel Rail can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 5 - 70°c) Electric Element.
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
YES! The towel rail will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately along with the towel rail so you can choose whether to install this on the left or right hand side. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.