This 500mm (w) x 800mm (h) Straight white towel rail has a high quality, white powder coated finish with 22mm straight bars and can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock
£47.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||19mm|
|Tube Bar Pattern||3-3-3-3|
|Fixing Kit||4 point white fixing kit with bleed and blank plug|
|Output BTUs||1385 @ ΔT50|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Projection||90 - 110mm (adjustable brackets)|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The 500mm (w) by 800mm (h) Straight White towel rail is our most popular towel rail for small, functional bathrooms and ensuites without breaking the bank. It is wide enough to hold larger towels so they are warm and ready straight out the shower or bath" . With a powder-coated painted finish you get over 20% greater heat output than a chrome model of identical size".
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with smooth & robust white powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars (22mm Diameter) for improved heat outputs and spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.