This Old Colwyn 673mm(w) x 963mm(h) traditional towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The striking white column centres and practical sweeping chrome bar make this a perfect product for period properties. The Old Colwyn towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 673mm (w) by 963mm (h) Old Colwyn towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The vertical white columns uprights provide a radiator like finish and heat ouput with the style of a towel rail. The Old Colwyn towel rail would be a feature product in any period property".
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials, superior chrome plating facilities and the use of robust powder coated finishes.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- The projected sweeping bar is ideal for hanging and drying larger towels while still providing heat to the room.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.