This 400mm(w) x 700mm(h) Harley chrome towel rail is a space saving practical towel rail with a touch of class. The ball joint finish and chunky tubing make this a traditional favourite. The Harley towel rail can be installed on a central heating system only.
Availability: In Stock
£144.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Sparkling Chrome|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||32mm|
|Fixing Kit||Four point chrome screws|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||551 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe connection (mm)||15mm (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||501 - 1000 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"This 400mm(w) x 700mm(h) Harley chrome towel rail is a space saving practical towel rail with a touch of class. The ball joint finish and chunky tubing make this a traditional favourite."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials and chrome plated finish of over 50 microns.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.