The Vesuvius Anthracite Radiators are a modern aluminium radiator with extruded sections and multiple fins for increased surface area. These radiators have been designed to be lightweight & super efficient without sacrificing aesthetics. The new anthracite finish is a subtle grey colour which is proving popular on the designer heating market.
£165.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||Anthracite Powder Coating|
|Design||Flat Panel, Vertical Aluminium Radiator|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||75mm x 75mm|
|Tube Bar Pattern||4 Extruded Aluminium Sections|
|Fixing Kit||Four point wall fixings|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||4406 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||318mm plus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||½BSP (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||4001 - 4500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The Anthracite Vesuvius range are a modern aluminium radiator with extruded sections and multiple fins for increased surface area. These radiators have been designed to be lightweight & super efficient without sacrificing aesthetics. This product is ideal to create a focal point of a variety of roomsets"
- Our range of aluminium radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality aluminium, finished in a robust powder coated anthracite finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.