The Brecon Designer Radiator range is a popular design using an oval tube horizontal profile (25mm x 50mm) which compliments a variety of room sets and interior finishes. The gloss white finish fits seamlessly against a variety of interior colours.
Availability: In Stock
£120.00 (inc Vat)
|Outer Finish||White Powder Coating|
|Design||Brecon - Designer Radiator|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||25 x 50|
|Tube Bar Pattern||21 Vertical Oval Tubes|
|Fixing Kit||Four point white plated wall fixings plus full instructions|
|Accessories||Bleed Valves & Blank Plugs|
|Output BTUs||3090 @ ΔT50|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Guarantee||10 Years Euronorm BS EN 442|
|Pipe Centres||1380mm plus valve widths|
|Pipe connection (mm)||½BSP (NOTE: Valves not Included)|
|BTU Range||3001 - 3500 BTUs|
|Technical Drawing||Product PDF|
"The NWT Brecon White radiator range is a stunning, modern design which is showcased by the feature vertical oval tubes. The tubes measure 25x50mm creating a large surface area for heat transfer while providing a focal point of the room. Treat yourself to something slightly different to your standard white panel radiator! The Brecon White Range is available in multiple sizes in both vertical and horizontal orientation."
- Our range of radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished with a gloss white powder coating for a robust quality finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
£222.30 -5% £234.00