This Old Colwyn traditional towel rail is a high end, premium product that balances performance with style. This Old Colwyn towel rail is supplied pre-filled with heating solution and a 500w electric heating element installed.
"The 673mm (w) by 963mm (h) Old Colwyn towel rail is a high end, premium product that balances performance with style. The vertical white columns uprights provide a radiator like finish and heat output with the style of a towel rail. By purchasing as a stand alone electric unit you get the most efficient use of your traditional towel rail. The Old Colwyn towel rail would be a feature product in any period property".
Is this Electric Towel Rail Pre-Filled?
YES!The towel rail will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer.
Is this Electric Heating Element Pre-Fitted?
YES!The 500W Electric heating element will be installed into the towel rail (as shown below). The PTC Element has an Operating Temperature of 70°c and is the most cost efficient standard element on the market.
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome. The white central columns are finished in a robust white powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.